Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Eva Schell wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Exciting Valuations - Together with your team you will work on challenging company and portfolio transactions, corporate actions and restructuring projects for banks and insurance companies - both foreign and domestic.
- Broad Insights - You will expand your experience regarding the entire process of company transactions and restructuring activities and round up your professional expertise in the respective field. Tasks may range from performing company valuations to providing accounting related consulting (e.g. financial reporting valuation) to your participation in extensive interdisciplinary projects.
- Challenging Projects - During diverse projects you will enhance your consultancy know-how as well as your presentation skills and project management capabilities. You will gain detailed insight in the operating of financial (services) companies.
- Client Interaction - According to your experience, you will engage in increasingly difficult tasks, prove yourself on a daily basis while working directly with your client and assume more responsibilities.
- Ongoing Development - Additionally, it is part of your tasks to continuously develop and design our products and services in the respective sector.
- Intense Learning - Complementary to your job you will attend professional trainings and networking events. This will enable you to not only develop your professional qualification but also to enhance your personal profile and soft-skills.
- Great Opportunities - Right from the start you will plan your career at PwC with the support of your personal mentor. Your mentor will help you to expand your professional expertise, industry-specific knowledge, and interdisciplinary competence.
- You have an above-average university degree (bachelor's, master's, PhD), in business administration, (business-) mathematics, industrial engineering or natural science with focus on business administration.
- Additionally you have a commercial apprenticeship in the banking or insurance as well as several years of relevant job experience and excellent industry know-how.
- You have proven specialised knowledge in the following areas: Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Controlling, M&A Consulting as well as knowledge on financial/banking regulations or accounting.
- In addition you are a self-starter with strong communication skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to work in a team, intrinsic motivation, and a confident attitude.
- The necessary mobility and flexibility in the area of consulting are self-evident.
- Good command of English and MS Office proficiency complete your profile.