0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Exciting insights -As part of an international community of hackers, developers, makers and innovators, of designers and creators, you drive the business of PwC’s digital services in the Experience Center. In interdisciplinary teams you develop and build innovative solutions for the age of digital.
- Mission -Your approach is user-centric and you are passionate about digital products that please their users. You have a deep understanding of software development to build products with outstanding user experience.
- Business Value -You understand the product vision and the needs of the users, and can implement and address these in a targeted manner. You understand technical and business KPI and aim at always improving the products in that system of values.
- Emphasis -You are a member of an internal agile team responsible for multiple products. You find and implement solution in a multidisciplinary team, hand-in-hand with the product owner.
- End-to-end responsibility -In your role you share the operational responsibility for the products with your team. You aim at continuously improving the products, by trying new ideas with user in mind.
- Be a pioneer -You are always a step ahead in using technologies, solving problems and creating new products that make people happy.
- You have multiple years of experience in relevant fields and you love to code.
- You bring the right mind-set for DevOps, know the processes and master tools like GitLab CI, docker, Kubernetes to automate deployments and continuously deliver value to your users.
- You are a team player, are open-minded and are highly engaged and invested. You love to learn and try-out new technologies.
- We consider any failed start-up experience as an asset.