0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- A variety of tasks - You are responsible for architecting and deploying Splunk Enterprise implementations in medium to large sized customers and administer Splunk and Splunk Apps for Enterprise Security (ES) log management and SIEM solutions.
- Responsibility - Part of your occupation is the security perimeter enforcement, security logging and/or monitoring solutions, i.e. Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Blue Coat Websense, SNORT, SourceFire, RSA Netwitness, RSA Security Analytics, RSA enVision, RSA ECAT, EnCase Enterprise, FireEye, Firemon, Tufin, McAfee ePO, Bit 9, Avecto, Ionic, SolarWinds, Hadoop, Splunk and Google Analytics.
- Global team work - You are part of a global team that is delivering security services to PwC´s network of firms. Collaboration within the team and with other parts of the organisation is key for success. Ability to work independently on small to medium projects and collaboratively with other engineers around the globe on larger ones to develop and share best practices across the team.
- Exciting insights - You integrate Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources that use various protocols and consult with customers to customize and configure Splunk in order to meet their requirements.
- Daily routine - The technical writing and the creation of formal documentation such as reports, training material, slide decks, and architecture diagrams is also part of your responsibility.
- PwC Global - We are looking for candidates for this position for our American and/or British PricewaterhouseCoopers companies. By applying for this position, you therefore consent to the storage and transfer of your data by/to the above companies and will be appointed by them. Please use the following formulation in your cover letter, as otherwise we will unfortunately be unable to consider your application: “In the context of this application process, I hereby consent to the transfer of my application documents by PwC IT Services Europe GmbH to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP London, United Kingdom, and to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP New York, United States of America, to allow the review and conduction of the application process. This consent is based on a decision I have freely taken and can be revoked for the future at any time.”
- You own an undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BS) or equivalent practical knowledge.
- You have 1-5 years of Splunk Enterprise experience: architecting, configuring, deploying, and customizing the tool, preferably both in supporting the application and utilizing the application for information security monitoring, incident response, and compliance. Splunk certification is a plus.
- You provide at least five years of experience in IT security as well as two or more years of Cyber Security/Information Security SIEM experience corresponding to maintenance, administration, and utilization of tools.
- You have the ability to create visualizations in Splunk and custom queries to manipulate views. Furthermore, you provide excellent troubleshooting skills, are self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
- You are experienced in managing Security tools in an enterprise environment that includes firewalls, IDS/IPS, assessment and scanning tools, endpoint solutions, and audit logs from various platforms.