0211 981 1084
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Ulrike Keßler wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- About the role - In 2016, PwC network firms acquired 15+ companies across the EMEA region. The majority of these operate in the most vibrant growth areas such as technology, cyber security, and digital consulting. To further drive PwC’s growth, the Corporate M&A team is now seeking to recruit the best professionals to advise PwC’s management board. Candidates will be selected based on the best overall fit in terms of experience, skills, and motivation.
- Exciting valuation and due diligence Projects - As a member of the Corporate M&A team, you will perform valuations and financial due diligence on PwC’s potential acquisition targets in the EMEA region. You will cooperate closely with members of our team as well as local teams to help our clients, PwC’s management, identify and quantify the most pressing financial drivers affecting companies in the professional services industry.
- Exposure to PwC’s management and growing business Units - You will help PwC grow and thereby create a senior network within PwC, with its advisors, and with other professional services firms. You will gain detailed insight into the operations of professional services companies and your advice will impact PwC’s market share, profitability, and return on investment.
- International Projects - You will work internationally with PwC network firms and potential acquisition targets in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The team language is English.
- Valuation - Prepare and evaluate company valuations (multiples, DCF, IRR, etc.), business plans and financial models; coordinate and perform financial analyses (quality of earnings, net debt, working capital, etc.); assess and provide advice on purchase price mechanisms and performance benchmarks.
- Implementation - Coordinate growing business units, corporate functions (e.g. legal, human capital, finance), and advisors (e.g. M&A, purchase agreement, integration), from assessing stand-alone valuations to synergy tracking for acquired companies.
- Good university degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA) in business administration, (business-) mathematics, engineering or natural sciences with focus on business, finance, or financial modelling.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in valuation or financial due diligence consulting, in the finance, accounting or management accounting department of a well-known company, in the private equity industry or equivalent.
- Specific experience in the professional services or consulting industries is considered an advantage.
- Able to quickly understand, analyze, and structure complex financial issues.
- Be proactive, keep focused on the work objective, and be solution-driven.
- Good team player, learn from and complement others as individuals, and deliver efficiently and effectively as a team.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, communicate clearly, and work accurately under time pressure.
- Flexible approach to travel – average of one night per week.