Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Nina Schuchert wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Advice - As a Global Mobility Manager you are a central point of contact for leadership. You will provide continuous advice on global mobility issues and develop solutions in line with business demand.
- Expertise - You provide expert service for the company’s international assignees and will manage the assignments from start to end. This includes calculating and implementing international assignee compensation and benefit packages as well as managing the payments related to the assignment.
- Operations - You will be the operational lead for our team of global mobility consultants. Within this role you will provide advice on complex assignments.
- Efficiency - You will collaborate with our network of internal subject matter experts in order to improve existing processes but also to ensure customer service.
- Network - You will collaborate with our network of global mobility consultants all over the world.
- Project Management - You will both play an active role within projects and be responsible for implementing the results of global projects.
- Work-Life-Choice - You are able to apply for this position full-time as well as part-time (at least 50%).
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent in International Business Administration, Human
- Resources Management or Language & Cultural Studies, you feel confident working closely with key company stakeholders and additionally you have at least 5+ years professional experience within a Global Mobility role.
- Ideally you have technical and in-depth experience in expatriate compensation and benefits, taxation and social security.
- Strong numeracy, analytical and spreadsheet skills are necessary. Project management experience would be beneficial.
- You need strong time management skills including the ability to independently prioritize work and multi-task.
- Excellent (intercultural) communication skills and the ability to support line staff are important as well as strong relationship management skills including the ability to quickly build reliable personal networks with customers and peers.
- A background of working in a professional services oriented business would be helpful.
- Fluency in English and German is required, other foreign language skills would be beneficial.