0211 981 4365
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Kristin Brömmeling wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Client interaction - You are representing the Experience Center (EC) and moderate between demand side and EC. You reflect the client's interests and support successful delivery, actively position yourself as the point of contact for demand requests and build networks with the EC’s stakeholders and clients.
- Solution consulting - You advise clients on the best solution tailored to their problems/ challenges in coordination with the team. You think broadly and connect the dots to other units within PwC (e.g. digital community) if the exchange of information supports the suitable solution set.
- Demand management - You are responsible for holistic steering and administration of demands. You make decisions on urgency and extent of request i.e. separation between support services and core services requests for EC. You are in regular exchange with the team on selected project progress and on the quality of the delivery.
- EC proposal creation - You prepare EC proposals – by conducting scoping calls, deriving requirements on skills and capacities – and align with the business design, creative and delivery teams to define a tailored proposal.
- Operation support - You are supporting the implementation of the EC operating model incl. definition and implementation processes (locally and x-territory), introduction and development of tools (e.g. staffing, ‘project online’), creation of reports (e.g. monthly EC Steering Committee), controlling of financials/ invoicing and staff utilization.
- You are a team player, strong communicator and a relationship builder. Also you align with the EC (sub)teams, get to know their skills; demonstrate assertiveness when aligning demand (client) and supply (EC team)
- You consider projects to have their individual business cases, appraise requirements and possibilities (e.g. available budgets) thoroughly.
- A profound and broad technical and agency understanding to thoroughly judge the EC capabilities and limitations is a part of you knowledge.
- You demonstrate expert knowledge in demand analyses, requirements management and process management – ideally within IT and/ or agencies
- Personal responsibility, self-starter mentality, ability to work under pressure, team spirit, senior appearance, flexibility, analytical, hands-on mentality, friendly/ self-confident appearance and tailored communication are a part of your characteristic
- You are fluent in German and English (written/ spoken)