0211 981 4365
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Kristin Brömmeling wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Emphasis - The CISO Services Team works closely with member firm stakeholders to understand their business model and roadmap for technology. In turn CISO pillar outlines the roadmap for NIS and drive engagement and adoption of central security services in line with the PwC Cyber Readiness program. The core areas of focus are around CISO Engagement, NIS Service Interface, CISO Measurement and CISO Governance.
- Responsibility - You are conducting analysis of member firm needs in order to make appropriate decisions for the implementation of NIS global security strategy. Also you engage with member firm stakeholders to assess security threats and vulnerabilities and manage business risks. Besides you are facilitating member firm support from Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation Technology (SAEIT) and Cyber Security Service Management throughout the NIS service lifecycle. You also assess service availability, adoption rates and maturity to manage risk to business programs and processes.
- Exciting insights - You govern member firms for compliance with PwC’s Information Security Policy (ISP) and legal/regulatory frameworks and engage with Global IT and Applications to review security controls against ISP.
- You own an undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BS) in Information technology or equivalent practical knowledge and you have at least four years of experience of progressive professional roles involving information security, IT management and/or major program management.
- You are an inquisitive and intuitive individual with broad understanding of security technology and knowledge of assurance as well as technical security principles.
- You have a high level understanding of PwC’s business model, service offerings and business operating environment as it pertains to the firm’s threat landscape. Besides you have the ability to frame threats and exposures in a business context recognized by non-technical staff and executives.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English.