Mark Driscoll (Global Human Capital - Network), firstname.lastname@example.org; ZhiJuan Kabsch,
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Mark Driscoll (Global Human Capital - Network) wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Design and lead policies, processes and solutions and develop and manage associated budgets.
- Articulate the Communications Team’s vision and associated implementation plans across the firm.
- Oversee the personnel management of the Communications Team serving as a coach and mentor and responsible for the hiring, retaining, and motivating of its staff to achieve operational excellence and deliver on the set objectives of the team.
- Oversee all Communications operations including project resourcing metrics and reporting, performance standards, process improvement and optimization.
- Collaborate with the office of General Counsel and LoS risk management groups to define compliance standards to mitigate risk to the firm through Communications initiatives.
- Lead the PwC global Communications Network which comprises over 200 individuals across the PwC network which covers 157 countries. (These individuals report to their local leaders in the country in which they are located - so this will require a degree of diplomacy and persuasion).
- Work closely with the other functional leaders in the marketing group to develop a focused external Communications plan that reflects PwC global strategy and ambition.
- Drive and participate in the development of new Communications policy and standards that affect PwC’s operations.
- Lead with a refined level of business acumen, consultative expertise, business development skills, and executive-level communication.
- Lead relationships with key stakeholders in understanding their defined strategy to achieve maximum benefit across the firm and the global network.
- Drive the firm’s Communications best practices and programs, establishes integration of these with PwC’s member firms.
- Please note, that your application will be forwarded to the PwC location in New York City, USA (300 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA). This measure is necessary in order to screen your application properly. Your personal data will be encrypted at all times and is sent via our firmwide email system (no cloud-based systems are used). Your application as well as the provided data will be destroyed after an employee has been selected. In case you should have questions concerning your personal data or application, please reach out to Mark Driscoll.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g. BA, BS) preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 12 Years Experience
- Proven Leader in Communications with global experience.
- Experience developing and executing communications strategies in large, complex, corporate or professional services environments.
- Experience leading entire functions / large and complex organisational structures.
- Experience and deep knowledge in communications, in an environment undergoing significant change
- Able to resolve complex issues and conflicting interests with diplomacy and tact.
- Proven ability to operate under intense deadline pressure.
- Very strong collaboration skills, used to working with multicultural teams in multiple locations.
- Experience of managing external suppliers to achieve the best output from often limited resources.