Mark Driscoll (Global Human Capital - Network),firstname.lastname@example.org; ZhiJuan Kabsch,
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Mark Driscoll (Global Human Capital - Network) wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Being a point of contact for the team and vendors, regarding the project
- Co-ordinating events across multiple time zones; identifying in-person event venues and testing technology, etc.
- Designing, developing and maintaining knowledge sharing sites, social learning/networking sites, communities of practice and enabling partner cohorts for CoE programmes
- Producing high quality,creative ppt including sourcing of images and media clips
- Setting up, attending and taking minutes for project meetings and calls
- Setting up, producing, managing and hosting virtual learning sessions utilising a range of tools such as WebEx, SpotMe, etc.
- Drafting project reports based on Programme Manager updates; setting up and managing project folders and files
- Actively communicating progress with key stakeholders
- Resolving and escalating project issues
- Managing the logistics of filming, photo shoots and supporting on-site alongside the project
- Managing contributors to make sure that delivery dates are met
- Maintaining high quality standards and brand compliance of deliverables
- Developing and managing the quality assurance and testing processes
- Managing the development of learning materials and learning support tools
- Archiving project documentation and deliverables
- Co-ordinating project budgets and tracking budget costs
- Checking invoices and processing for payment
- Working as part of a globally dispersed and specialised network
- 2 years’ experience in an office environment, with project management or administrative skills, preferably in a professional services environment
- Project coordination skills
- Ability to coordinate on multiple projects and deal with conflicting deadlines
- Experience in learning and development is useful
- Experience or knowledge of the design and implementation of digital learning programmes is an advantage
- Good process skills – listening, probing and challenging where appropriate
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, effective and appropriate manner with all levels, and to flex this style, depending on the audience
- Skilled in all Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other project management tools
- Self- starter who enjoys using initiative
- Please note, that your application will be forwarded to the PwC location in New York City, USA (300 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA). This measure is necessary in order to screen your application properly. Your personal data will be encrypted at all times and is sent via our firmwide email system (no cloud-based systems are used). Your application as well as the provided data will be destroyed after an employee has been selected. In case you should have questions concerning your personal data or application, please reach out to Mark Driscoll.