Mark Driscoll (Global Human Capital - Network), firstname.lastname@example.org; ZhiJuan Kabsch,
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Mark Driscoll (Global Human Capital - Network) wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Creating, managing and communicating annual programme project plans for the Network Leadership development Programme (NLDP) and the Network Key Talent Partner (NKTP) groups of activities in concert with territory talent council timings; NLT talent reviews; Global Clients & Markets talent reviews; Global Clients & Markets talent reviews
- Serving as primary contact for all IT, third party and other contracts as needed to support the design of NLDP and bespoke development activities for the NKTP
- Leading and managing all NLDP programme operations and the staff responsible for this within the CoE as well as any local territory resources that may be engaged for face-to-face events
- Leading and managing (oversee others who are coordinating) the activities related to NLDP cohorts, team challenge partner teams and communities of partners as defined in the programme design
- Managing all communications to the partners participating in the NLDP and/or NKTP through the use of the most relevant and user friendly communication tools (Programme Mailboxes, Directories, Spark or other community sites, etc.)
- Leading the ongoing evolution of the 'Technology wrapper' for the NLDP (SpotMe, Google Plus, etc.) through strong relationships with counterparts in IT with a Forward looking perspective for each new cohort of partner participants and advising when a migration to the next generation technology should be activated.
- Managing the programme budget; building relationships with global procurement to assure best practices and terms are pursued for all tools, media, technology and other solutions that are needed to support the programme design
- Leading a team of 2 senior associates directly assigned to programme and project management as well as directing the efforts of the full CoE staff and Holding all accountable for tasks, actions, deliverables and providing status reports on all areas (talent ID, succession, programme activity, design, etc.)
- Locations: CEE, South Africa and Europe (certain Locations)
- Please note, that your application will be forwarded to the PwC location in New York City, USA (300 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA). This measure is necessary in order to screen your application properly. Your personal data will be encrypted at all times and is sent via our firmwide email system (no cloud-based systems are used). Your application as well as the provided data will be destroyed after an employee has been selected. In case you should have questions concerning your personal data or application, please reach out to Mark Driscoll.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with focus on project and/or programme management
- 5-8 years of experience; 5 of which should be in the discipline of programme and/or project management
- Experience leading of delivering large scale, international, multi-discipline projects that have led to sustainable change and business benefits with a strong record of delivering on-time, on-budget with high quality
- A proven ability to build deep trusted relationships, ideally in a virtual context where there is limited opportunity to meet face to face; using current technology tools
- Strong communication skills, particularly the ability to speak and write in English
- Ability to manage and lead self, evidence of being proactive, practical and experienced leading others at levels above, as peers and subordinates in a project context
- Ability to interpret a brief and bring clarity to ambiguous situations
- Outstanding project management experience. Proven ability to drive compact projects, mobilise a project team and manage up, out, around and down in the interests of the project timelines, deliverables and overall success. Preference may be given to candidates with project management credentials and accreditations
- Personal resilience and passion for change, ability to re-imagine the possible and be a champion of transformational change
- Excellent global acumen and/or the desire to dedicate oneself to developing in this area
- Confident in the use of the full suite of IT options (e.g. Webex, Google and Google Plus, Spark, SpotMe, Webcasts, ) to host and manage meetings, collaborate and communicate with others with a strong desire to help advance the digital agenda through the use of emerging tools and technology