Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an ZhiJuan Kabsch wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Consult with and assist network/territory leaders to identify, assess and develop key talent; build Network Critical Role succession pipeline strength and diversity
- Consult with territories on talent management leading practices
- Manage talent and succession communications
- Make matching recommendations for key talent partners and Network Critical Roles, including those that may accelerate leadership development in critical markets
- Broker strategic assignments to capture business opportunities and accelerate development
- Please note, that your application will be forwarded to the PwC location in New York City, USA (300 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA). This measure is necessary in order to screen your application properly. Your personal data will be encrypted at all times and is sent via our firmwide email system (no cloud-based systems are used). Your application as well as the provided data will be destroyed after an employee has been selected. In case you should have questions concerning your personal data or application, please reach out to Mark Driscoll.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree - minimum of 8 to 10 years experience
- Understanding of senior partner-type roles (executive level roles) including Global Client GRPs and Industry leaders and needed experiences to excel in the roles identified as Network Critical
- Experience in ‘business partnership’ type roles either in Human Capital, Sales & Marketing, Industry Programmes, etc. where regular interface with senior partners is a routine element of the role
- Either already a subject matter specialist in talent management/succession planning/performance/impact and/or a related area with the ability to transfer requisite professional activities to quickly become a respected Talent & Succession specialist
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships cross culture/geographical borders within and across Territories with Partner Affairs teams, TSP’s, Industry and LoS Leaders that lead to open and frequent communication and consultation
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with proven record of impact with senior level Stakeholders
- Ability to consult, collaborate, team influence without direct authority across functional and territory Teams and within the CoE