Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Karin Lüdiger wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Increasing Growth - As part of the continuous growth of our Regulatory Quantitative Risk practice in banking and financial services industry, and due to the significantly increasing market opportunities across the Europe, we are looking for new talents in our Regulatory Management group.
- Client Contact - Coordinate with clients to identify their credit risk management needs in light of the changing regulatory requirements or general Best Practice Applications and gather information and understand client organization and processes.
- Exciting Tasks - Contribute to the credit risk modeling process using statistical and econometric analysis techniques; with respect to the rating and scoring model methods document the methodology requirements, document and present the rating model and processes.
- International Projects - Organize meetings and coordinate different project parties and liaison with other PwC line of services in the projects to maximize efficiency and ensure to deliver highest quality services.
- IT-Tools - Review and/or evaluate rating systems, scoring models, and credit risk measurement data and tools; program in SAS/R for data aggregation or forecasting purposes.
- Current Topics - Experience with the impairment methodologies with respect to IFRS9.
- BA degree from a well-known university’s Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics departments (Master’s degree in business, finance or a quantitative field is preferred).
- Previous financial services sector or regulatory experience of at least 2 - 6 years with quantitative analysis capability and essential rating/scoring model development experience.
- Big4 experience or any other boutique risk consultancy firm is preferred.
- Experience in credit risk management, credit risk parameter development,
- Excellent writing and communications skills (in English); knowledge of German although preferred, is not a prerequisite.
- Proficiency in MS Excel/VB programming.
- Knowledge of credit risk rating and measurement methodologies, and/or credit risk management tools is a plus.
- Project management experience and/or audit background is a plus.
- Familiarity in the statistics application languages (e.g. SAS, R) is essential.
- Significant travelling could be involved on project basis, across Europe.
- If you have have any question regarding your application do not hesitate to contact Karin Lüdiger (+49 211 981-5236).