0211 981 4365
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Kristin Brömmeling wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Responsibility - You will be responsible for managing and analyzing existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies as well as managing project delivery consistent with industry leading operational disciplines such as Change Management and Quality Management to establish the availability of secure, stable and supportable services that align with the strategic direction of US IT.
- Emphasis - You will lead the development and maintenance of non-complex automated processes and deliver projects on time and within budget. Besides you will manage continual process improvement initiatives within the assigned US IT domain and will be working with Domain Leaders and Process Owners to identify opportunities. Automation opportunities may include both internal IT processes and business processes that are or can be enabled by technology.
- Exciting insights - You collaborate with Senior Automation Engineers and development teams to design processes in the most efficient way to enable automation and machine learning in a culture of innovation. Furthermore you will continuously apply for independent judgement while collaborating with others and influencing others within the project and domain teams.
- Further responsibilities - The development of reportings to measure the effectiveness of automated processes belongs to your duties as well as conducting impact analysis of any application or infrastructure changes that interact with automation and make associated script changes and updates.
- You own an undergraduate (e.g. BA, BS) degree in an Information Technology related field or equivalent practical knowledge and you have at least four years of experience.
- You have intimate knowledge and technical understanding as well as success in roles for improving and managing the productivity of technology processes and business processes by creating automated workflows to replace manual workflows including configuration management tools (such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible), script languages (including Python, Ruby, JScript, VBscript), cloud infrastructure and container-based deployment as well as Lean IT principles and data driven approaches.
- Skilled people manager: You demonstrate proven thorough abilities and are able to build, maintain, and leverage relationships. Besides you have very good communication skills.
- You have the ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English and do not mind traveling abroad from time to time (approx. 20% of your working time).