0211 981 1191
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Janna Ernst wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Digitalization and business transformation - As a digital native with a profound knowledge of finance and/or taxation, you will join a team tasked with shaping the future of Tax & Legal. Your team strives to remain at the forefront, leading our Tax & Legal technology-enabled innovators.
- Innovative approaches - Your "out-of-the-box" thinking and your keen eye for increased efficiency and productivity can help optimize business processes, introduce novel ideas and redefine our client service approach by using new technologies.
- IT architecture of the future - You can support your team in structuring internal and client-facing IT architecture. Amongst other things, we integrate new technology solutions like machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence into existing business operations - with a focus on Tax & Legal.
- Creative activities - By successfully developing and applying your own creative ideas and analytical thought processes you add value to the team. This could start with the identification of a need, contributing to the designing of a holistic solution as well as supporting the development and ultimate implementation thereof.
- Leadership responsibility - You work in an interdisciplinary and international team and with increasing experience, your leadership responsibility grows.
- You have a degree in business, tax, legal or finance or in comparable fields of study and have at least 3-5 years of professional experience therein. In addition, you have a basic understandig of technology and its impact on business processes as well as initial experience with programming languages, data science, data analytics and/or business intelligence and visualisation tools.
- You understand the interrelationships between IT systems, data structures and (business) processes. You can share your analytical and methodical thinking with your team in an easily digestible way.
- Having a creative problem-solving attitude, you take initiative, strive to exceed expectations and you are committed to professional excellence. A willingness to learn, the ability to self-manage and a customer-oriented approach complete your profile.
- Your German and English language skills enable you to be proficient in both a German and an international working environment.
- You can make a difference at PwC – by actively contributing to the digital transformation of Tax & Legal.