0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Network Information Security (NIS) - By building a centralized model to provide security services around the entire member firm network PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security. Mandated at the network level, NIS operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program initiative, from the definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to centralized services.
- Emphasis - NIS is building the first global cyber security function at PwC. In doing so it protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as global clients.
- Exciting Insights - Your tasks include the definition of applications landscapes and the creation of an application risk register across the PwC Network of firms.
- Application Security - You utilize application security tools for scanning applications for common application security risks and engage with development teams to articulate complex application security risks. Besides you continuously engage throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC) to identify, track and reduce application security risks across new applications.
- Security Vulnerabilities - You assess application security vulnerabilities across the existing application landscape and building up on that you plan and prioritize the vulnerabilities and develop structured remediation plans. Additionally, you engage stakeholders in ISRC to ensure technical vulnerabilities that cannot be remediated are managed and mitigating controls are developed to reduce the risk of said vulnerability with the business environment.
- PwC Global - We are looking for candidates for this position for our American and/or British PricewaterhouseCoopers companies. By applying for this position, you therefore consent to the storage and transfer of your data by/to the above companies and will be appointed by them. Please use the following formulation in your cover letter, as otherwise we will unfortunately be unable to consider your application: “In the context of this application process, I hereby consent to the transfer of my application documents by PwC IT Services Europe GmbH to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP London, United Kingdom, and to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP New York, United States of America, to allow the review and conduction of the application process. This consent is based on a decision I have freely taken and can be revoked for the future at any time.
- You own an undergraduate (e.g. BA, BS) degree in an Information Technology related field or equivalent practical knowledge and you have at least four years of experience.
- You demonstrate extensive-level abilities within Application Security.
- You have experience engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and requirements.
- You have experience mapping long term business requirements to complex security architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, SABSA, Zachman etc.
- You have acquired engineering experience with enterprise security technology and therefore profound understanding of security technology at an enterprise and solution level. Based on that you perform Application Security tasks with autonomy.
- You understand of how to design and build security technology solutions aligned to a global central service environment.
- You have experience working in a matrix organization and in doing so working with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.