Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Janna Ernst wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Interesting Insights – Over 18 months you will get acquainted with the service area Transfer Pricing in three PwC European countries and become a highly trained consultant.
- Set Your Priorities – We are offering you the chance to get to know Transfer Pricing Germany and two more Transfer Pricing Europe countries of your priority list (Switzerland, Belgium, Austria or the Netherlands). You have the opportunity to stay in each country for a duration of 6 months.
- Challenging Projects – You will be involved with our international business from day one. You will gain deep and extensive insight into both technical and country-specific issues as well as a better understanding of the individual countries and their interaction.
- Main Activities – You plan, implement and document international transfer pricing systems, assess intangible assets, and you are responsible for the economic modeling of price setting and negotiation processes.
- Qualified Mentoring – Throughout the entire programme, you will expand your professional expertise and interdisciplinary competence with the support of your personal mentor.
- Great Career Opportunities – Your employment is on a permanent basis from the very beginning. After completing the programme, you will join the Transfer Pricing team Germany and benefit greatly from your knowledge from the entire trainee programme.
- You obtained an university degree in business administration, economics, law or similar disciplines.
- Through your studies and/or professional experiences, you have acquired proficient knowledge of and interest in tax matters.
- You have an excellent command of the English language and your strong communication skills enable you to efficiently work in an international environment.
- You have the flexibility and availability to travel.
- You demonstrate a high degree of responsibility and commitment and enjoy working in a team.
- The next entry date is 1 September 2018. The application deadline is 31 May 2018.
- In addition, you are highly motivated to start your career as a Transfer Pricing consultant and to complete an excellent and challenging training programme.
- We are looking for candidates for this position for our German, Swiss, Belgian, Austrian and Dutch PricewaterhouseCoopers companies. By applying for this position, you therefore consent to the storage and transfer of your data by/to the above companies and will be appointed by them. Please use the following formulation in your cover letter, as otherwise we will unfortunately be unable to consider your application: “In the context of this application process, I hereby consent to the transfer of my application documents by PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft to PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, PricewaterhouseCoopers Belgium BCVBA to PwC Austria Holding AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft and Holding PricewaterhouseCoopers Nederland B.V. to allow the review and conduction of the application process. This consent is based on a decision I have freely taken and can be revoked for the future at any time.”