0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Responsibility – You plan, develop, integrate and execute technical security infrastructure solutions to meet sponsor requirements and business objectives in the context of a project team. Furthermore you implement security solutions consistently with adherence to global security technology strategy in the local office including PwC best practices.
- A variety of tasks – You develop low-level design diagrams, project deliverables, and documentation and training materials required to ensure operational readiness for turnover to Service Delivery Team. Additionally you manage and oversee major security infrastructure adjustments whilst ensuring minimal impact to operations in their respective technical domain.
- Daily routine – The documentation of the entire deployment and updating the appropriate database(s), using standardized templates and methods, is also part of your responsibility. Likewise you develop utilities to automate repetitive tasks to reduce time of build and support and provide support to service on domain specific solutions.
- Global team work – You are part of a global team that is responsible for managing the integration of security technologies into the central SIEM platform, creating rules within the SIEM tool to ensure that only relevant data is flagged as potential malicious activity. Moreover you collaborate with design and build engineering teams to ensure that the maximum capability of security solutions are achieved in the run state. You make technical solution decisions appropriate to level with local, regional and global impact.
- PwC Global – We are looking for candidates for this position for our american and/or british PricewaterhouseCoopers companies. By applying for this position, you therefore consent to the storage and transfer of your data by/to the above companies and will be appointed by them. Please use the following formulation in your cover letter, as otherwise we will unfortunately be unable to consider your application: “In the context of this application process, I hereby consent to the transfer of my application documents by PwC IT Services Europe GmbH to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP London, United Kingdom, and to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP New York, United States of America, to allow the review and conduction of the application process. This consent is based on a decision I have freely taken and can be revoked for the future at any time.”
- You own a high school diploma or G.E.D., preferably have an undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BS) in information technology or in a related field of study, and have at least 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Ideally you demonstrate tactical competencies and have experience in transitioning, maintaining, or using security technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Forensic tools. Completed and maintained certifications in the cyber security space are also preferable.
- You have an understanding of security technology operational industry standards and experience in contributing to a central technology service organization. Furthermore you are able to navigate a matrix organization and to adapt to ever-changing environments and schedules.
- You leverage facts and data in approaching problems, considering both the customer’s perspective and the enterprise’s perspective while focusing on overarching goals and objectives.
- You have the ability to train on and document technical concepts and procedures and cross-trains others on these areas of expertise. Also you demonstrate relationship and team building skills and exhibit capabilities to multitask, performing and delivering results as both part of a team and independently.