0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Mission - As part of our IT Compliance Management team, you ensure that PwC LoS and firm wide initiatives adhere to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for guiding projects and initiatives through our internal processes as well as providing initial guidance on compliance matters. You work with our business executives and project teams.
- Emphasis - You are well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices, are a professional of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete your duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and result-oriented.
- End-to-end-Responsibility - You analyze functional and non-functional requirements to derive and prioritize necessary compliance requirements; coordinate and guide projects in close alignment with the project team and subject matter experts (e.g. independence, supplier and client contracting, data protection, and information security), to ensure the implementation and adherence to standardized compliance processes in the respective projects; and manage stakeholder expectations and resolve conflicts in regards to progress and identified issues.
- Be a pioneer - You are always a step ahead in development of governance and compliance processes, risk and compliance tools, and solving problems.
- You own an undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BS) or equivalent practical knowledge and you have at least eight years of international work experience.
- You have intimate knowledge and leadership success in the field of project management and delivery.
- You are able to lead complex efforts within established risk and compliance frameworks and methodologies using blended resources.
- You have worked in a highly regulated environment before.
- Skilled people manager: You demonstrate thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in various technologies and leveraging broad specialization in making risk and compliance recommendations.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German.