Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Product Management - Your product is a powerful container hosting platform for running business applications. With a strong focus on product success, you take end-to-end ownership by defining the product vision, prioritizing features and ensuring the successful implementation, operation and maintenance of the platform and its CI/CD pipeline. Also, you manage the associated costs and growth, provide forecasts for budgeting and measure your product’s success.
- DevOps Team - You help to setup a cross-functional product team of automation, operation, security and development engineers. Together with the team you provide training and coaching for application teams on how your product can be leveraged.
- Stakeholder Management - You continuously communicate with internal and external stakeholders to gather and prioritize requirements for product improvement. Based on customer needs, the team implements and provides appropriate tooling (e.g. collaboration, test automation, deployment etc.) and template artefacts (e.g. hardened docker images, reference implementations etc.).
- Agile Methodology - You help to shape the team’s agile workflow to foster collaboration, product quality and delivery performance. You track relevant flow metrics to make informed decisions about optimization.
- Visibility & Impact - You share your experiences and learnings with other product managers and teams and promote your product throughout the organization.
- You have a university degree in Business, IT or a related field, a comparable education, or relevant work experience.
- Ideally, you can determine 2+ years experience as Product Owner or Product Manager for digital products. We, however, also welcome applications from experienced operation or development engineers pursuing a career change to product management.
- You can convince with a solid and detailed understanding of Kubernetes and Docker, or comparable solutions to automate, scale and manage containerized applications, as well as an understanding of the needs of application teams who innovate and deliver digital products.
- If you have IT security knowledge it is a plus. Moreover you have preferably experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban or you are eager to learn about it.
- You demonstrate excellent German and English language skills as well as excellent social skills and great organizational and workshop facilitation skills.
- You show self-driven motivation to continuously learn about new technologies and enjoy working in a cross-functional team.