Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Exciting insights - As part of an international community of hackers, developers, makers and innovators, of designers and creators, you drive the business of PwC’s digital services in the Experience Center. In interdisciplinary teams you develop and build innovative solutions for the age of digital.
- Mission - Your approach is user-centric and you are passionate about digital products that please their users. You have a deep understanding of business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Business Value - You design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing and business requirements.
- Emphasis - You are a member of an internal agile team responsible for multiple products.
- End-to-end responsibility - You aim at continuously improving the products, by making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features with user and clients in mind.
- Be a pioneer - You are always a step ahead in using latest trends, solving problems and creating new products that make people happy.
- You have two or more years of UX design experience and can outstand others if you have experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- You already have expertise in standard UX software for example Sketch, Adobe Suite, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq and the like.
- Furthermore you demonstrate the ability to work with clients, to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the client needs and vision. Moreover you are able to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- You show a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- You are excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- You are passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and Technologies.