Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Exciting insights - As part of an international community of hackers, developers, makers and innovators, of designers and creators, you drive the business of PwC’s digital services in the Experience Center. In interdisciplinary teams you develop and build innovative solutions for the age of digital.
- Mission - Your approach is user-centric and you are passionate about digital products that please their users. You have a deep understanding of User Interface design for products/interfaces with outstanding user experience.
- Business Value - You execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering. Execution by conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks belong to your tasks.
- Emphasis - You are a member of an internal agile team responsible for multiple products.
- End-to-end responsibility - You aim at continuously improving the products, by making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features with user in mind.
- Be a pioneer - You are always a step ahead in using latest trends, solving problems and creating new products that make people happy.
- You have proven UI experience with a demonstrable strong portfolio and have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- You demonstrate your technical skills through proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Moreover you have the ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders and to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- You are excited to collaborate and communicate with teams and stakeholders and look forward to share your ideas and thoughts with your team members.
- You are passionate about all things of UI design and always keep up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.