0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Exciting Insights - Be a part of our team of software engineers focusing on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications, ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- Mission - You design, build, and maintain delightful, performant and responsive interactive experiences. Additionally, you construct highly intuitive and easy-to-use interfaces.
- Quality Driven - You produce clean, high quality codes, tests, and documentations.
- End-to-end Responsibility - You create user-facing and useful product solutions for our customers.
- Business Value - You apply your deep understanding of software development technologies to give tactical judgment on engineering / design tradeoffs.
- User Centricity - You work closely with the product management, design and internal teams to understand user-needs and develop solutions to improve operations and end-user experiences.
- You have 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing web-based applications or interactive experiences as well as a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or an equivalent training, fellowship, or experience.
- Moreover, you have a deep knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, building processes, testing, and operations.
- You have the ability to write high-performance, reusable codes for UI components, a strong sense for good UI/UX and proficiency with HTML.
- CSS is a must-have as well as your commitment to building an application right – with attention to pixels and clean, well-tested codes.
- You are a critical thinker and a problem solver with analytical skills.
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- You are a team player, are open-minded, and are highly engaged and invested.
- Having a good grasp of React or Angular (or similar frameworks) and the concepts behind it is a plus.