Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Day-To-Day Management - As the Client Services Director you will be the senior point of contact for day-to-day management of the business with the ability to sell new ideas and solutions. Together with your peers of the Experience Center leadership team and in close collaboration with the Leader of the EC, you will be accountable to further develop the current business and reach both commercial and conceptual goals.
- Client Services - You oversee and lead the Client Services teams as they manage and grow existing client accounts and projects. Furthermore, you create and develop commercial opportunities with existing PwC clients maximising account and revenue growth. You evangelize co-creational setups within the larger firm and help building the creative pipeline (“BXT”) together with our existing business lines. You also build a pipeline of future work and ensure that existing client revenue targets are achieved. You obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement. Additionally, you negotiate beneficial and competitive rate cards and contracts together with representatives from the wider firm and you manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service.
- Leadership - You drive excellence and a culture of delighting clients. You ensure that your teams are continually developing their digital and marketing expertise. Additionally, you help developing highly effective teams that attract the best people in the industry. Finally, you attract, develop and retain talent building a track record of developing leaders.
- Environment - You actively input into the development of our strategy based on an understanding of the digital market and client service management. You promote the Experience Centers purpose and vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives. You also contribute to the development of a culture that enjoys the challenge of meeting stretching financial and performance targets. Additionally, you are responsible for self-development and to participate in the Experience Center performance development process. Finally, you carry out all duties in accordance with PwC's policies and standards.
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent in a related field of study.
- You have significant experience in a senior management or executive level position.
- You have exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
- You have excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- You have well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders.
- You are fluent, clear and you articulate in verbal communication in German and English with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting.
- You are assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
- You have proven leadership experience managing teams and coaching and mentoring individuals.
- You have an excellent understanding as well as experience in the digital industry.