0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Mission - As part of PwC enterprise architecture team, you design and/or maintain target security architectures and assess the impact of the security architecture on existing and future architectures, covering digital identity, privacy, access management, identity management and infrastructure security.
- Emphasis - You are a member of an internal agile team, overseeing and/or participating in all aspects of high-level planning, development and deployment of data and system integration projects by advising executable plans to transform existing environments into end-state with adherence to improved tool sets, methodologies and best practices.
- End-to-end-Responsibility - You align and integrate the information security strategy with the desired organizational risk posture. Additionally, you provide direction so that security is optimally enabling the business strategy and that information security activities are aligned with IT and business operations. Likewise you develop and maintain security service catalogs or portfolios of services based on service characteristics and business requirements. Last but not least, you continually monitor the application architecture and associated security technologies and improve the architecture in order to meet performance and risk management objectives.
- Be a pioneer - You are always a step ahead in using technologies, solving problems and creating an integrated user experience.
- You own an undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BS) or equivalent practical knowledge and you have at least eight years of international work experience.
- You have intimate knowledge of information security practices and solutions including, recovery, audit and control methods and concepts, information risk assessment & treatment as well as identity and access management.
- You have worked in a highly regulated environment before.
- You are a skilled people manager: You demonstrate thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in various technologies and leveraging broad specialization in making IT design recommendations.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German.