0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Mission - As part of the PwC enterprise architecture team, you coordinate, develop and maintain enterprise architecture methodologies and techniques, including standards and principles. You ensure project compliance with architectural roadmaps, principles, standards and reference architectures. You also work with the Portfolio and Project Management to ensure alignment of the budget and resource commitments in support of roadmap implementation efforts. Enterprise architects foster collaborative communication across business and technology architectural domains in order to influence business and IT strategies.
- End-to-end-Responsibility - You define and implement Architecture Services, activities, and deliverable criteria. Additionally, you identify emerging needs for Architecture knowledge, support, and governance standards. You also define the process to set and assess the overall guidelines, standards and architectural principles for architecting solutions, supporting the architecture governance process, review all significant business transformation projects and production systems; ensuring project compliance with architectural roadmaps, principles, standards and reference architectures.
- Be a pioneer - You are always a step ahead in using technologies, solving problems and creating an integrated user experience.
- You own an undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BS) or equivalent practical knowledge and you have at least eight years of international work experience.
- You have intimate knowledge and leadership success with enterprise transformation concepts, practices, methods, principles and a comprehensive understanding of evolving industry trends, practices and standards.
- You are able to lead complex efforts within established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall, using blended resources.
- You have worked in a highly regulated environment before.
- You are a skilled people manager: You demonstrate thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in various technologies and leveraging broad specialization in making IT design recommendations.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German.