Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Responsibility - You’ll work as part of a team of Solution Architects with extensive technical and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Exciting insights - You are involved in developing some of the most current and innovative solutions focused at Automation. Additionally you also have exposure to cutting-edge technologies like Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Process Automation with Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning etc. You have the opportunity to collaborate with our business drivers and global teams.
- Projects - You design and develop strategies and solutions to solve complex technical challenges for our clients. You collaborate with different teams, understand their requirements, perform feasibility analysis, derive optimal solutions, develop and deliver automations to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria.
- Further responsibilities - As a team player you not only manage project and service deliveries with quality but also engage in knowledge sharing, continuous process improvement, security and compliance adherence, supporting and coaching other team members in a DevOps environment whenever necessary. Additionally you continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in any .NET programming language and a basic understanding of concepts of Web automation, Email Automation, UI Automation, UI Selectors etc.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft stack - MSSQL, MS Excel, IIS and application development
- Good understanding of Web Services, REST API´s
- Experience with Secure coding guidelines, best practices in Software architecture and development
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. with RPA providers like UiPath, Blue Prism etc) is nice to have.
- Experience with ML and AI technologies is nice to have.
- Experience in software development life cycle: Process Analysis, Understanding Business and Technical requirements, Design, Implementation and version control, Quality control and compliance, Operational maintenance
- Understanding of Agile methodology for software delivery. Should be able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- Readiness to engage effectively in DevOps culture
- Mindset for Automation and innovativeness, ability to integrate disparate technologies. Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Fluency in German and English