Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Emphasis - You will work as part of the Aura Service Team providing a high quality service across the EMEA Central Cluster in the delivery and hosting provision of Aura; an enterprise business critical application that powers the PwC Audit process; working closely with varying levels of stakeholders within your business area.
- Exciting insights - You will work in a multinational environment encapsulating many global cultures. You will be involved in service description review, SLA review and directly input into the budgetary planning process. You will have direct insight in understanding related business strategies, plans, needs and objectives, as well as be responsible for representing the business in the formulation of IT strategies, plans, operational processes and objectives pertinent to the Aura Service Team.
- Responsibility - You will engage with PwC firms to ensure successful service delivery and high level of customer satisfaction; maintaining communication with PwC territories, managing conflicts as they arise in an open, neutral and objective fashion, and negotiate towards agreed solutions.
- Further responsibilities - You will be a single point of contact ensuring IT strategies, plans, changes in operational processes and developments are shared, where relevant, with our service customers making them commercially aware. You will communicate concisely and effectively in oral and written form (translating business and IT jargon appropriately) to build and maintain effective relationships, service confidence, credibility and trust with customers and be able to influence key stakeholders both IT and business.
- PwC Global - We are looking for candidates for this position for our American and/or British PricewaterhouseCoopers companies. By applying for this position, you therefore consent to the storage and transfer of your data by/to the above companies and will be appointed by them. Please use the following formulation in your cover letter, as otherwise we will unfortunately be unable to consider your application: “In the context of this application process, I hereby consent to the transfer of my application documents by PwC IT Services Europe GmbH to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP London, United Kingdom, and to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP New York, United States of America, to allow the review and conduction of the application process. This consent is based on a decision I have freely taken and can be revoked for the future at any time.”
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BSc) or equivalent professional experience
- Previous IT business relationship experience and team leadership would be desirable. Otherwise it would be expected that you would have experience of operating in a role which has involved high level interaction between business and IT teams as a senior member of the IT organization such as IT business analysis, IT project management, IT service management or as a business stakeholder or as an IT literate, suitably experienced business representative.
- ITIL Foundation desirable.
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken); oral German speaking desirable.