0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Transformation - You inspire an agile mindset to improve collaboration and flow efficiency. With assertiveness and composure you consistently demonstrate, promote and defend agile values. You establish feedback cycles, define metrics and design experiments to track the transformational progress. You help to analyze existing and new value streams across the organization to optimize for flow.
- Team coaching - You help to establish and continuously improve agile product teams in finding a working mode for value creation based on self-organization, cross-functionality and customer focus. You coach and enable the product owners and other team members to fulfill their roles and facilitate agile ceremonies such as planning or replenishment meetings, daily standups and retrospectives. You have a keen sense for the different needs of people and are used to facilitate a solution in difficult conflict situations, also. You also support other units throughout the organization who may have varying understanding and implementation of agile practices.
- Expertise - You stay on top of agile and lean trends and inject new ideas along with respective experiments into the organization. You share your experiences and learnings with fellow coaches.
- You are an experienced agile coach, a self-driven, creative, hands-on problem solver who loves to empower awesome people to deliver valuable products.
- You are passionate about agile values, people and technology.
- You have relevant working experience as an agile coach in a transformation setting.
- You feel at home in a development context and have a basic understanding of topics such as, for instance, technical debt, non-functional requirements and devops.
- You understand the diversity of agile methodologies and know when and how to apply them.
- You are an effective communicator, facilitator and mediator in German and English.
- You have worked in an enterprise before.