0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- PwC IT - We focus on developing world-class technology solutions, services and applications that enable our business to bring greater value to our clients at a lower cost. We aim to drive a truly technology-enabled experience. Your role will include both the GSD and MIM functions for a 24/7 Technology Operations Organization, supporting 3 Global Hosting Centers around the globe (Central, West, East), Connected Cloud Workloads and Global Applications.
- Exciting Tasks - Within a professional and team-oriented work environment you will connect with the Global Service Desk, Major Incident Managers from territories, the Monitoring and Response Team, various Resolver Groups and related ITIL processes (Incident -, Problem -, Change Management, etc). You will also be responsible for incident and problem trend analyses and continuous process improvement.
- Global Service Desk Leader - As a GSD Manager you will be accountable for executing the vision of the Customer Support function for PwC globally. You will be responsible for driving continuous process improvements to facilitate a consistent and positive customer experience through process simplification, automation and issue elimination. You will be providing service provider oversight and ensure they meet their contractual agreements for service quality. As a GSD Manager you will seek out and implement ways to improve customer experience and delight the customer.
- Major Incident Manager - You will provide continuous improvement of the overall major incident processes and communication. You will provide regular updates on major incidents. You will identify trends and opportunities for improvements across the IT functions. You will improve the customer experience by proactively reviewing the daily queue stats and tickets in order to identify potential chronic issues which may deter future major incidents. This position may require work outside of normal business hours and/or support on-call schedules.
- PwC Global - We are looking for candidates for this position for our American and/or British PricewaterhouseCoopers companies. By applying for this position, you therefore consent to the storage and transfer of your data by/to the above companies and will be appointed by them. Please use the following formulation in your cover letter, as otherwise we will unfortunately be unable to consider your application: “In the context of this application process, I hereby consent to the transfer of my application documents by PwC IT Services Europe GmbH to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP London, United Kingdom, and to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP New York, United States of America, to allow the review and conduction of the application process. This consent is based on a decision I have freely taken and can be revoked for the future at any time.”
- You know agility and a lean approach to work.
- You have an associates degree in Information Technology or equivalent, or 6 years of experience in a similar IT support role.
- You have 2+ years of experience leading resolution of major incidents in a complex IT environment.
- ITIL Foundations certification, Six Sigma certification or experience are a plus.
- You show excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English, including the ability to summarize complicated technical information to people with less technical knowledge.
- You thrive for an exceptional customer experience.
- You have a passion for leading resolutions of critical problems and motivating team members.
- We are looking forward to receiving your application for this position (please apply in English).
- You demonstrate excellent analytical skills and the ability to ask probing questions and drive logical problem solving.
- You are able to create tables to analyze and present data.
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to interact with and motivate others.
- Complex, large enterprise business environment experience is a plus.
- You effectively communicate with people with a wide range of skills, experience, cultures and capabilities.