0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Focus - PwC's enterprise architecture team provides all stakeholders with an adequate view on the business and technology change to vertically integrate strategic directions across the entire organisation. We are increasing architectural transparency and improve decision making by assessing and analyzing different EA perspectives and aspects.
- Mission - As part of PwC's enterprise architecture team, you will deliver hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to our lines of service and IT projects for cloud infrastructure, automation solutions and solution architecture. This includes but is not limited to creating a well-informed cloud strategy and managing the adoption process. By working with our project and product organisation you will ensure compliance with architectural roadmaps, principles, standards and reference architectures. In addition you will offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud. As enterprise architects, we foster collaborative communication across business and technology architectural domains in order to influence business and IT strategies.
- End-to-End Responsibility - You will define and implement architecture services, activities, and deliverable criteria. You will identify emerging needs for cloud-based architecture knowledge, support, and governance standards. You will also define the process to set and assess the overall guidelines, standards and architectural principles for architecting cloud native solutions, support the architecture governance process, review all significant business transformation projects and production systems.
- Be a Pioneer - You are always a step ahead in using technologies, solving problems and creating an integrated user experience.
- You have an undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BS) or equivalent practical knowledge and you have at least eight years of international work experience.
- You have intimate knowledge and leadership success with enterprise transformation concepts, practices, methods, principles and a comprehensive understanding of evolving industry trends, practices and standards.
- You have worked in a highly regulated environment before.
- You have an IT engineering background and knowledge of various complex IT ecosystems besides cloud architecture.
- You have experience in working with Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Platform, and/or Amazon AWS.
- You have a current certification as a Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (PCSA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or other related certifications.
- Skilled people manager: You demonstrate thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in various technologies and leveraging broad specialization in making IT design recommendations.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English.