Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle können Sie sich gerne an Eva Schell wenden.
Gerne können Sie sich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihrer Bewerbung haben, stehen wir Ihnen unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir Ihnen gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Teamwork - You quickly develop into a valuable member of a consulting team, which provides result-oriented, structured and on-site client support for national and international company and portfolio transactions in the banking and insurance sector.
- Exciting Insights - You will expand your experience regarding the entire process of both - buy-side and sell-side transactions. Tasks may range from preparing due-diligence reports to analysing financial data, to supporting the M&A process (Vendor Assistance, data room management) and to expanding your professional expertise in the Financial Services industry.
- Challenging Projects - Within a broad spectrum of diversified projects you will enhance your consultancy know-how, your presentation skills and project management abilities. During the projects you will gain detailed insights in how financial (services) companies provide their services.
- Client Interaction - According to your experience, you will engage in increasingly difficult tasks, prove yourself on a daily basis while working directly with your client and assume more responsibilities.
- Ongoing Development - Additionally, it is part of your tasks to continuously develop and design our products and services in the respective sector.
- Intense Learning - Complementary to your job, you will attend professional trainings and networking events. This will enable you to not only develop your professional qualification, but also to enhance your personal profile and soft-skills.
- Great Opportunities - From the beginning, you will plan your career at PwC with the support of your personal mentor. Your mentor will help you to expand your professional expertise, industry-specific knowledge, and interdisciplinary competence.
- You have an above-average university degree (bachelor's, master's, PhD), in business administration, preferably with a focus on banking, capital markets or insurance.
- Additionally you have several years of relevant job experience and excellent industrial know-how, ideally in the Financial Services industry. A commercial apprenticeship in the banking or insurance industry can be an advantage.
- You have proven specialised knowledge in the following areas: Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Controlling, M&A Consulting as well as knowledge on financial/banking regulations or accounting.
- In addition you are a self-starter with strong communication skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to work in a team, intrinsic motivation, and a confident attitude.
- The necessary mobility and flexibility in the area of consulting are self-evident.
- Good command of English and MS Office proficiency complete your profile.