Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Claudia Schmitz wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- About the role - Each year, PwC network firms acquire 15+ companies across the EMEA region. The majority of these operate in the most vibrant growth areas such as technology, cyber security, and digital consulting. To further drive PwC’s growth, the Corporate M&A team is now seeking to recruit the best professionals to advise PwC’s management board. Candidates will be selected based on the best overall fit in terms of experience, skills, and motivation.
- Strategy and M&A advisor to PwC - As a member of the Corporate M&A team, you will work on strategy and acquisition projects for PwC in the EMEA region. You will work closely with shareholders and management of potential acquisition targets, sellside advisers, as well as PwC's business unit leaders, to think through the most exciting acquisition opportunities in the professional services industry.
- Exposure to PwC’s management and growing business units - You will help PwC grow and thereby create a senior network within PwC, with its advisors, and with other professional services firms. Your advice will influence PwC’s market share, profitability, and return on investment.
- International Projects - You will work internationally with PwC network firms and potential acquisition targets in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The team language is English.
- Market analysis - Identify and evaluate growth opportunities in markets that are strategically important for the professional services industry (across all services, products, industries, and geographical regions), perform market sizing analyses and commercial due diligences.
- Valuation - Identify and screen potential acquisition targets; evaluate business plans and company strategies against market performance and competitor strength; prepare management presentations and valuations.
- Integration - Coordinate growing business units, corporate functions (e.g. legal, human capital, finance), and advisors (e.g. valuation, due diligence, purchase agreement), from sounding out growth areas to integrating the companies acquired.
- Good university degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA) in business administration, (business-) mathematics, engineering or natural sciences with focus on business or finance.
- 3 years of work experience in strategy/M&A consulting, in the strategy/M&A department of a well-known company, in the private equity industry or equivalent.
- Specific experience in the professional services or technology consulting industries is considered an advantage.
- Able to quickly understand, analyze, and communicate complex commercial, processual, and financial issues.
- Be proactive, keep focused on the work objective, and be solution-driven.
- Very good team player, learn from and complement others as individuals, and deliver efficiently and effectively as a team.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, work accurately under time pressure, manage multiple commitments, and represent a high performing team within and outside of PwC.
- Flexible approach to travel – average of one night per week.