0211 981 2338
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Annalena Schmidt wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- End-to-end event responsibility - As a working student in event management within PwC’s Experience Center you accompany innovative events or workshops. You make sure the sessions run smoothly and to the clients’ satisfaction. You take care of the technical equipment and help our guests to use it.
- Event setup - You will prepare the Experience Center space and all materials in the best way to enable the event to run smoothly and objectives to be achieved. Also after the session, you will have supported documentation and setting up the space to its original layout.
- Event facilitation - You understand and are able to communicate the intent of the design and assignments, provide time-checks or capturing assistance for reports and help facilitate breakout groups.
- Logistic support - In the run-up of the event you will make sure everything is in place and ready to go for a successful event. You may guide our guests through our space and be the first point of contact in case of logistical questions.
- Holistic thinking - You are focusing on the big picture, taking into account a multi-functional Experience Center team and a wider event team (incl. logistics, catering, technology, entertainment).
- Support agenda design - You will gain insights and share your thoughts on interactive agendas to make digitalization and related topics tangible – “Show! Don’t tell!” is deeply anchored in your thinking about events; this is how we inspire the participants of an event – with demos, videos, hands-on prototypes.
- You are able to fine-tune your language according to the needs of your counterparts during event planning, facilitation and wrap-up.
- As a team player you align with the Experience Center teams and get to know their skills.
- You are very structured and clearly know what future steps you need to make to turn your tasks and the overall event into a success; you are aware of risks (and how to mitigate these) and interdependencies so you can focus on the critical path and set your priorities accordingly.
- Basic technical and agency understanding to thoroughly judge the Experience Center capabilities is helpful for you – no must though, we’ll help you to have a solid onboarding. However, your interest in audio and video technique helps you to get quickly up to speed with our existing software and hardware in our ‘cockpit’.
- You demonstrate some knowledge and experience in event management and organization – from smaller working sessions (20 pax) to events (80 pax).
- Personal responsibility, self-starter mentality, ability to work under pressure and to stay relaxed in ad hoc situations in front of audiences, team spirit, senior appearance, flexibility, friendly and self-confident appearance are part of your DNA.
- You are fluent in German and English (written/ spoken).
- We are looking for you to join our team beginning in June 2019.