Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Leonie Frank wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- IT Infrastructure - You are the main IT contact person of PwC Forensic Services Germany. Your main task is to operate and to enhance our IT infrastructure and to coordinate and communicate between our IT personnel.
- Windows environment - You handle the windows environment for more than 60 users, including roll-outs and images.
- Software license management - You are responsible for the software license and client management for additional software needed in Forensic Services. Your tasks are to install and configure certain tools and programs on selected computers.
- System monitoring -Your tasks also include monitoring our systems. You are the troubleshooter who detects, fixes and documents system errors. You also write and enhance technical/procedural documentation.
- IT Projects - You are responsible for IT projects focusing on design and implementation of sustainable IT solutions. You evaluate new technologies in order to enhance and optimize our IT infrastructure.
- You have completed your vocational training as an IT specialist and/or have multiannual experience in the field of system administration in at least a medium-sized company.
- You have profound knowledge of Windows server and its infrastructure.
- You have expertise in the scope of client management.
- You have proven experience in Microsoft client and server operating systems.
- Furthermore, scripting knowledge (Windows/Linux) is a plus.
- You are fluent in German and English (speaking and writing). Your communication and team interaction is one of your personal strengths. Your high degree of self-initiative and flexibility enables you to work independently, efficiently and responsibly. Finally, you show keen interest in obtaining further training on specialty applications and infrastructure for Forensic Services.