Birthe Hühnken 069 9585-3412
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an
Birthe Hühnken +49 69 9585-3412wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Interesting Insights – During 24 months you will get to know the service area Transfer Pricing in three PwC European countries and become a highly trained consultant.
- International Experience – You will have the chance to get to know Transfer Pricing in Germany and two other European countries (Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands or Switzerland). The first year you will work in Germany and then you have the opportunity to stay in two other countries for a duration of 6 months each.
- Challenging Projects – You will be involved with our international business from day one. You will gain deep and extensive insight into both technical and country-specific issues as well as a better understanding of the individual countries and their interaction.
- Main Activities – You plan, implement and document international transfer pricing systems, assess intangible assets, and you are responsible for the economic modeling of price setting and negotiation processes.
- Qualified Mentoring – Throughout the entire program, you will expand your professional expertise and interdisciplinary competence with the support of your personal mentor.
- Throughout the entire program, you will expand your professional expertise and interdisciplinary competence with the support of your personal mentor – You are employed on a permanent basis from the very beginning. After completing the programme, you will join one of the Transfer Pricing teams in Germany and benefit greatly from your knowledge from the participation in the programme.
- More information – For further information please visit: https://pwc-karriere.de/studenten-absolventen/trainee/transfer-pricing/
- You obtained an above-average university degree in business administration, economics, law or similar disciplines.
- Through your studies and/or professional experiences, you have acquired proficient knowledge of and interest in tax matters.
- You have an excellent command of the English language and your strong communication skills enable you to efficiently work in an international environment.
- You have the flexibility and availability to travel.
- You demonstrate a high degree of responsibility and commitment and enjoy working in a team.
- The next entry date is 1 September 2019.
- In addition, you are highly motivated to start your career as a Transfer Pricing consultant and to complete an excellent and challenging rotation programme.
- We are looking for candidates for this position for our German, Austrian, Belgian, Dutch and Swiss PricewaterhouseCoopers companies. By applying for this position, you therefore consent to the storage and transfer of your data by/to the above companies and will be appointed by them. Please use the following formulation in your cover letter, as otherwise we will unfortunately be unable to consider your application: “In the context of this application process, I hereby consent to the transfer of my application documents by PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft to PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, PricewaterhouseCoopers Belgium BCVBA and Holding PricewaterhouseCoopers Nederland B.V. to allow the review and conduction of the application process. This consent is based on a decision I have freely taken and can be revoked for the future at any time.”