0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Mission - As part of PwC enterprise architecture team, you work with business executives and end-users to conceptualize new transactional and analytical data stores, data management schemes and operations. Additionally, you recommend technical resources and strategies, and design the requirements for these projects.
- Emphasis - You are a member of an internal agile team, translating the business needs for the technical team and assigning configuration and development tasks to the technical staff. Data Architects also assist the technical staff and resolve technical issues that arise during the project.
- End-to-end-Responsibility - You identify how data is related to business, application, and infrastructure architecture, conducting information needs and quality analysis and conceptual modelling efforts. In addition, you identify information needs and create data architectures to provide adequate data storage, data access, and data availability mechanisms. You also assess and design data architecture management, governance processes and organizations.
- Be a pioneer - You are always a step ahead in using technologies, solving problems and creating an integrated user experience.
- You own an undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BS) or equivalent practical knowledge and you have at least eight years of international work experience.
- You have intimate knowledge in key concepts of data architecture, information management – the structured planning, organizing, governing and controlling information assets and resources - people and repositories (document & data), including Master Data Management concepts.
- You have worked in a highly regulated environment before.
- You area a skilled people manager: You demonstrate thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in various technologies and leveraging broad specialization in making IT design recommendations.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German.