0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Mission - As part of the PwC enterprise architecture team, you work with business executives and end-users to conceptualize new applications, recommend technical resources and strategies, and design the requirements for these projects. You also translate the business needs for the technical team. Additionally, you assist technical staff and resolve technical issues that arise during the project.
- Emphasis - You are a member of an internal agile team, overseeing and/or participating in all aspects of high-level planning, development and deployment of applications and platforms with adherence to improved tool sets, methodologies and best practices.
- End-to-end-Responsibility - You design applications and systems of applications combining multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions. Likewise you will guide the functional teams in the development of packaged application solutions. In addition, you will lead architectural and engineering reviews of proposed IT investments/solutions to determine the strategic alignment and technical soundness and provide technical recommendations to senior leaders to assist the decisions on proposed IT investments/solutions.
- Be a pioneer - You are always a step ahead in using technologies, solving problems and creating an integrated user experience.
- You own an undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BS) or equivalent practical knowledge and you have at least eight years of international work experience.
- You have intimate knowledge and leadership success with architectural design and application delivery in technologies that include, but are not limited to cloud, mobile, web, APIs/microservices, automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- You are able to lead complex efforts within established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall, using blended resources.
- You have worked in a highly regulated environment before.
- You are a skilled people manager: You demonstrate thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in various technologies and leveraging broad specialization in making IT design recommendations.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German.