0211 981 5314
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Alina Schellenberg wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Network Information Security (NIS) - Mandated at the network level, NIS operates outside IT & is responsible for this major program initiative, from definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to globally-provided services. Our mission is to identify, control, & reduce the attack surface across the member firm network while increasing our adversaries’ cost of attack.
- Responsibilities – You will track joiners, movers and leavers across the PwC network of firms. You will also engage stakeholders to ascertain whether access rights are appropriate for business needs.
- Further responsibilities – It is part of your occupation to communicate findings with the stakeholders along with recommendations on posture improvements. You will perform cleansing of IAM environment.
- Projects - Core skills within the Identity Management Administration team consist of reviewing of access requests from users across the PwC Network of firms, conducting analysis of users’ needs in order to make appropriate decisions for provisioning/de-provisioning, working with Identity Management Tools in order to administer appropriate access to users, conducting Identity Hygiene activities in order to ensure stale accounts are removed from the Identity Management environment as well as defining Identity governance in line with legal/regulatory frameworks and engaging with stakeholders to review access rights against operating manuals.
- PwC Global - We are looking for candidates for this position for our American and/or British PricewaterhouseCoopers companies. By applying for this position, you therefore consent to the storage and transfer of your data by/to the above companies and will be appointed by them. Please use the following formulation in your cover letter, as otherwise we will unfortunately be unable to consider your application: “In the context of this application process, I hereby consent to the transfer of my application documents by PwC IT Services Europe GmbH to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP London, United Kingdom, and to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP New York, United States of America, to allow the review and conduction of the application process. This consent is based on a decision I have freely taken and can be revoked for the future at any time.”
- You own an undergraduate (e.g. BA, BS) degree in Information technology or related field of study and/or completed certifications involving cybersecurity
- You have 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- You have an inquisitive nature and intuition regarding what questions to ask, when, and their relative significance.
- You have a broad understanding of network protocols, operating systems, data storage, and how large enterprise employs these technologies. Also you are able to digest and apply knowledge of PwC’s distributed global IT infrastructure.
- You have a broad knowledge of host and network forensic artefacts and analysis techniques and an understanding at a high level of attack techniques, toolkits, and infrastructure.
- You demonstrate Knowledge of Active Directory infrastructure and the principles of Identity & Access Management including techniques used in the provisioning of users.
- You are able to leverage business communication skills to inform, persuade, and teach stakeholders across a global network of member firms’ staff and leadership to enable effective Incident Response activities and processes in line with the cyber readiness program.