Nadine Trautwig, Tel. 069 9585/3851
Bei konkreten Fragen zu der ausgeschriebenen Stelle kannst du dich gerne an Nadine Trautwig wenden.
Gerne kannst du dich bei uns in Deutsch oder Englisch bewerben. Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit deiner Bewerbung hast, stehen wir dir unter 069 9585 6800 jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Allgemeine Fragen zu PwC und den Einstiegsmöglichkeiten beantworten wir dir gerne unter 069 9585 5226.
- Responsibility - You will provide tactical, executional and administrative support to the PwC Europe Legal Leader and the PwC Europe Legal Leadership Team (as required).
- Coordination - Planning, coordinating and executing communication with PwC Europe as well as meetings and events of the Leadership Team, including managing content and agendas, drafting presentations, and summarizing follow up / actions.
- Connecting people - Management and oversight of PwC Europe Legal Shadow Team, including establishing and maintaining intervals for regular connection points amongst the Team and the PwC Europe Legal Leaders (call administration, agenda management and reporting).
- Project management - Project management of x-border initiatives led by Leadership and initiated sub-groups (as required), including development and management of critical path schedules and ensuring connectivity across the project team. Preparing agendas for connectivity between the project teams and coordination of calls and meetings along with necessary logistics.
- Reporting including budget preparation - Oversight of activities and initiatives being driven by X-Border Practice Groups and CoEs, including preparation of regular reports back to the PwC Europe Legal Leader and the Leadership Team on progress, x-border wins etc. Furthermore, analysis and reporting including review of financial performance (of territory legal practices & priority accounts) and cost reporting on initiatives and investments, preparation of annual budget and reporting to the PwC Europe Legal Leader and the Leadership Team.
- Learning & Development - Finding and executing opportunities to expand the Tax & Legal Academy to Legal (e.g. by attaching Data Protection, widening M&A Legal, etc).
- Communication - Connecting in general with PwC Europe Tax L&D, Knowledge Management, Marketing (and other areas) to ensure connectivity and alignment between initiatives and communication to Leadership + Shadow Teams.
- Roll-out initiatives - Assistance with local territory roll-out of key Global or PwC Europe initiatives, supporting local Partners, Directors and Managers as required.
- You have successfully completed a business management vocational training or equivalent. In addition you have strong project management skills. Ideally, you have experience with planning, coordinating and executing major meetings and events.
- You are able to work independently, driving a variety of initiatives simultaneously.
- You are able to build relationships with peers as well as leadership level.
- You have good listening skills and you are sensitive to different cultures and backgrounds.
- You are a team player and you have the ability to motivate teams.
- You have strong power point skills and you are open for the use of new technology.
- Excellent English language skills (orally and in writing) are required.
- You are flexible and accessible when needed.
- Limited travel may be required.